We have lots of accessories for the Sony FX9, especially full frame lenses including the excellent 28-135mm f4 OSS and the Sigma 14-24mm f2.8 ultrawide zoom, plus monitoring, camera support, lighting, sound and other bits & bobs specifically designed for the FX9.
- Shallow depth of field is easy even at f4 with this beautiful full frame chip camera!
- Records in 4K DCI, UHD (QFHD), HD in 1080/60i, 50i, 30p, 25p and 24p; XAVC-I, XDCAM and ProRes
- Excellent low-light performance and a high sensitivity
- Equipped with multiple gamma modes, including the new S-Cinetone, Cine EI, S-Log 2 and 3, CineGamma, for different shooting situations
- Users have immediate access to recorded content with clip thumbnail view and advanced recording features including hot swapping, loop record, shot-marking, pre-record functions, slow motion and interval.
The Sony FX9 is a beautiful camera to use whether it be on the shoulder, on a tripod, on slider or on our Steadicam. John recently filmed a commercial with anamorphic lenses on the FX9 which was a great filmmaking moment and the images on it’s new full frame sensor are absolutely fantastic. Because the camera is a bit bigger and heavier than the FS7the FS7 it actually feels a lot more solid and weighs out especially well on Steadicam. We have a really great set of V-mount batteries from Anton Bauer which run the camera for ages, and add just enough heft to the back of the camera to balance it out well on the shoulder. For fine tuning balance the Tilta cage, VCT baseplate and extendable yet very solid battery mount kit we have always on our Sony FX9 enables maximum battery adjustability.