Below are a few basic conditions. To view our full terms & conditions PDF Click Here.
- All equipment hired is subject to transportation costs if not being collected.
Adequate insurance is also required for all dry-hired kit. If this is not available or invalid then the hirer will be personally responsible for the safety & condition of any & all kit & crew hired, & will be liable to pay for the repair or replacement of equipment which has deen damaged or misused whilst in their care, or injury sustained to our personel. Mileage is charged at 50p per mile from Salisbury, Wiltshire, with the first 50 miles free.
- Prices quoted are to be viewed as a guide. For a definitive quote tailored to
your specific requirements please call or email us now.
- Pricing of Crew & OB unit depends on type & details of work, please call to
discuss your requirements. Overtime is charged at time & a half. Travel days are
charged at half day rate.
- If the location is more than 5 hours travelling time away, the
employer must pay another half day’s rate for all hired personnel & equipment
either side of the job to accommodate lack of earnings incurred while travelling
to & from it, or lack of sleep incurred (and therefore loss of crew performance) due to travelling.
- Any Quotes are been formulated according to the information supplied to us. If circumstances are different enough on the day that more equipment, crew or editing time are necessary then that will charged for in addition to this quote’s total.
- We DO now charge VAT, so a price from us will have VAT added
later, if not mentioned in the quote. Expenses will also be added to final invoice,
mainly travelling, subsistence & any accommodation, which we can estimate but not guarantee
- A completed purchase order
on company headed paper/pdf must be submitted to confirm the booking.
- Steadicam rates are based on an 8 hour shooting day. We reserve the right to refuse to attempt a Steadicam shot if the Operator judges it too risky for either for the equipment, operator, talent or environment. A reconnoitre and risk assessment must be carried out by the Operator before any shooting commences. This can be done on the day, but time must be allowed.
- Ownership of the rushes remains with us until we have been paid in full for
all work on that project, & we reserve the right to use short clips from the final edit for our own promotion. Copyright as stated under the Copyright, Designs & Patents Act 1988 remains with the originator of the work unless a specific written agreement has been made before work commences.
This is true of camerawork and multicamera production.
- We will need to see proof of production insurance for all hired kit & crew before we leave our base, and all kit and crew are expected to be covered by the production company’s insurance on location, and if abroad, also when travelling to & from it.
- Overtime is charged per hour at one fifth of each quoted piece of equipment or crew’s daily rates. Travel days are charged at half rate for all kit and crew. Rehearsal days are charged at full rate.
- Click Here for our full terms & conditions PDF document. E&OE.